We define hospitality in Grand Rapids
NOTE: Our swimming pool will be closed for renovations until the end of December 2014. We apologize for any inconvenience. The fitness center will remain open and available during this time.
Beginning Mid - November until the end of March 2015, We will be updating our Lobby, Restaurant and Guest Rooms to better accommodate and Service our Guests. We appreciate your patience as we get ready to unveil our new look.
Welcome to the Hilton Grand Rapids Airport hotel where we offer a relaxing environment for all of your business and leisure travel needs. Conveniently located just two miles from Gerald R. Ford International Airport, we are a quick complimentary shuttle ride from baggage claim to your room. Once at the hotel, our dedicated Grand Rapids, MI team will ensure that you will receive superior personalized service throughout your stay.
Renovated in early 2012, our hotel features 226 guest rooms and suites designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Each guest room features:
- Hilton Serenity® Beds assuring you sweet dreams and a well rested mind and body
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
- Efficient and spacious work desk
- Two-line phones with data ports, voicemail and speaker capabilities so that you can work comfortably from your room
- 24 hour business center for all of your business communication needs
- USA Today delivered to your room every week day
- 24 hour fitness center with free weights and Fitness by Precor® equipment
- Oversized indoor pool, Jacuzzi® and sauna
For a memorable and delicious dining experience, we offer Spinnaker Restaurant and Lounge. Our award-winning hotel restaurant features the finest American regional seafood cuisine with fresh ingredients flown in four times per week from four different coasts. The menu features signature dishes such as Maryland crab cakes and Cowboy steaks. You can also choose in-room dining.
If you're looking for something more casual, you can relax in the Spinnaker Lounge. Tuck into a private booth or grab a seat at the bar to enjoy the big game on one of our five televisions while munching on delicious appetizers and enjoying a beverage. The Spinnaker Lounge also offers daily Happy Hour specials from 5pm to 7pm! On Tuesdays, we host a Manager's reception to welcome guests with complimentary hors d'oeuvres.
For your special event needs, the Hilton Grand Rapids offers an updated Ballroom, 7,500 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including a boardroom; perfect for hosting business meetings, weddings, company holiday party and everything in between. No matter how small or large your event, our dedicated sales team will work with you every step of the way and cater to your exact specification. We also have all-inclusive wedding packages with on-site wedding coordinators to help make sure your special day is perfect.
The Hilton Grand Rapids is only a short distance away from many of the city's most famous attractions.
If you're looking for day trip ideas, our hotel is located within 45 miles of Michigan's west coast beaches and attractions in Grand Haven, Holland, Muskegon, and Saugatuck.
Come stay at the Hilton Grand Rapids where we will constantly strive to provide outstanding service and a friendly atmosphere during your stay because our belief is that every guest should feel cared for, valued and respected.
Hilton Grand Rapids MI Hotel Specials:
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
Upcoming Area Events:
- Celebrate the Holidays at the Grand Rapids Hilton, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- The Haunt for Halloween, Grand Rapids, Michigan, September 24, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Sander's Family Christmas , Grand Rapids, Michigan, November 21, 2014 to December 14, 2014